What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you voluntarily fill out our contact forms. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Using your personal information
We collect information about you to process your enquiry, manage your account, and, if you agree, to contact you about other services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from the website or if you have registered by other means. If you agree, we will pass on your personal information to our third-party suppliers / companies so that we are able to operate your order of service.
We may use your personal information to:
• Administer the website.
• Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
• Enable your use of the services available on the website.
• Supply you with services.
• Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you.
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
• Send you email notifications which you have requested.
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you send to us in order to obtain a quotation for services.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website email notifications and/or newsletter.
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of using our website-based and other services.
• Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Heswall Reflexology will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Heswall Reflexology.
We may share your information with credit reference agencies and other companies for use in credit decisions, for fraud prevention and to pursue debtors.
For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact us on 07562 127737 or Email us on [email protected]
Our mailing address is:
The First Shop, Milner Road, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 5RZ.
We may from time to time also notify you of changes to our policy by email.